Friday, April 25, 2008

His sheep know His voice...


My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.


John 10:27-29 NIV


________________


Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.


Romans 11:5,6 KJV


________________


For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.


Romans 9:15,16 KJV


________________


And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren;


Romans 8:28,29 NASB


________________


We have not become sinners because we have sinned... we sin because we *are* sinners...


________________


Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:

Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith;

the only faith that saves is faith in Him.

No comments: